Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bridges...

I have always liked bridges. They take you from point A to point B and beyond. This is my homage to the bridge...
  • Sydney bridge climb...photos pending as I can't locate the CD purchased after my Bridge Climb on the 4th of July in 2005. Until then, I tried to take a shot of a photo of my group at the top of the Bridge. This photo & cutesy magnetic souvenier frame is on my fridge door.

If you get a chance to take the climb, do so... it's a fantastic learning experience and for anyone who's wondered just how bridges are made, it's worth the trip!

Bridges over Yokohama City

This was taken at sunset with my keitai (mobile phone)



  • This bridge is right after/before the bridge in the previous photo

  • Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo Bay

Huge ferris wheels pockmark the bigger Japanese cities like Tokyo and Yokohama

This is Japanese road sculpture as seen from the Bayshore route leaving Tokyo. Who knows if it has a function or if it's just "art"!

No comments: